Drill-down your Organizational X-Ray ™
Make this just a page that refers to the new sp page
Traditional strategic planning - long text-based documents - is dead
It takes too long and the documentation is too hard to access
- Ever wasted hours drafting text-and-table strategic plans no one reads?
- Have problems quickly communicating in your text-based strategic plan that you've achieved organizational alignment between priorities and activities?
- Ever had the structure of your strategic plan thrown into disarray by someone wanting to add an additional outcome or strategy?
- Would you feel overwhelmed if management wanted to change all your organization's priorities the week after you've just finished wordsmithing your strategic plan?
- Ever found yourself repeating the same work under different headings: e.g. strategic planning, outcomes specification, monitoring and evaluation, contract specification?
Get agile with a DoView Visual Strategic Plan
- 'See' what you're trying to do and communicate it faster.
- Easily check that you have alignment between your activities and priorities with line-of-sight analysis.
- Do on-the-fly planning by tweaking your priorities as circumstances change and quickly re-do line-of-sight analysis.
- Track progress on your outcomes, measure performance, evaluate success and do outcomes-based contracting all against the very same underlying visual model.
- Quickly discuss joint activity and common outcomes with others.
For DoView Visual Strategic Planning just do the first two steps of the DoView Five-Step Visual Planning and Management Process. Download the DoView free trial now.