Laman ini memuat daftar materi yang diperlukan oleh peserta pelatihan --The Indonesian DoView Outcomes-Focused Visual Strategic Planning in Government -- pada bulan Agustus 2013 di Yogyakarta. Dr. Paul Duignan sangat menantikan bertemu dan bekerja dengan segenap peserta.
Information for participants at the Indonesian DoView Outcomes-Focused Visual Strategic Planning in Government workshop, Yogyakarta, Indonesia,19-23 August 2013. We want you to get the most out of this workshop so we want you to have viewed, or read, all of the resources in the list below before the workshop.
1. Download a trial copy of DoView software from http://doview.com/download.html. It will work for the next 30 days. We will give you a registration serial number at the workshop so it will work permanently. If you have a notebook computer, make sure you have DoView installed on it and bring it to the workshop.
2. Look at this 90 second video http://www.doview.com/visual/strategicplanning/ which is about reinventing strategic planning using the DoView visual approach. In the workshop we will be showing you how we can reinvent government budgeting and planning by using the DoView visual approach. It is based on building a particular type of sector-wide logic model - a DoView sector outcomes model.
3. Look at the 2 minute video at http://doview.com/videos/doview31.html which will show you more about using DoView.
4. Could you now please look at these two 5 minute videos which take you through each of the DoView functions. http://www.doview.com/files/videotours2-0/part1/index.html and http://www.doview.com/files/videotours2-0/part2/index.html.
5. Play around in your copy DoView software on your computer to learn about the functions you have just watched in the previous two videos.
6. Read the following page and the three links showing examples which are at the bottom of it. http://doview.com/usertypes/government-budgeting.html.
7. Look at this webpage version of a DoView model http://doview.com/doviews/doc71.html. Download the DoView file from http://doview.com/doviews/doc71-attachments/doc71.doview, open it in DoView and play around with it, try to edit it.
8. Look at this webpage version of a DoView model http://doview.com/doviews/regionalhealth106.html. Download the DoView file from http://doview.com/doviews/regionalhealth106-attachments/model.doview, open it in DoView and play around with it, try to edit it.
9. Look at these rules for drawing Outcomes DoViews http://doview.com/plan/draw.html.
10. Look at how DoView can be used for planning at http://doview.com/plan.
11. Look at how DoView can be used for sector planning at http://doview.com/plan/sector.html.
12. Look through as much of the material outcomes theory at this link as you can http://www.doview.com/outcomes-theory-simplified/ on outcomes theory. If you don't have time to look at much of it, please just look at http://www.doview.com/outcomes-theory-simplified/outcomes-system-diagram.html and click on the pages beneath that.
13. If you have any questions about using DoView before the workshop please post them on http://tinyurl.com/doviewsoftwareln. If you have any questions about the overall DoView Outcomes-Focused Strategic Planning approach please post them on http://tinyurl.com/doviewplanningln.
Thank you for doing all of this preparation. It is going to make the workshop much more productive for you!