Free DoView software licenses for development projects that cannot afford it - plan your development projects faster, convince funders you’re clear about your outcomes, prove impact.
- Faster planning. More
- Build the new visual ‘logframes’ in DoView. More on drawing visual Outcomes DoViews (visual log frames).
- Build whole Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) frameworks. More
- Share best practice across multiple sites, regions or countries. More
- Coordinate the work of a whole sector using DoView. More
- Identify questions to use in a questionnaire, survey or feedback sheet using DoView. More
Aid and international development just need to meet the following criteria:
- Working on aid and international development issues
- Not able to afford to buy DoView.
To apply for the DoView Donor Program
Email us using the contact form and tell us briefly:
- What your program is trying to do
- Why your program cannot afford the cost of DoView.
Join us in the DoView Community of Practice on Linkedin
We would love to see you up in the DoView Community of Practice on Linkedin. Post about your work in the Community of Practice and we can let you know how DoView can help you to do it faster and more effectively.
How the DoView Donor Program works
For each license of DoView which is sold, DoView makes a no-cost copy of DoView available for grass roots, aid and international developments projects in Low and Middle Income Countries (LMICs) that are unable to afford the cost of DoView.